|Price per page|
|14 days||10 days||6 days||3 days||2 days||24 hours||12 hours||6 hours||3 hours|
At PremiumEssay.org, pricing is based on the following factors:
- Type of order. You can choose one of these options: writing from scratch, editing, multiple-choice questions, or problem-solving. We set higher prices for admission and application help.
- Deadline. You can get the completed writing in just 3 hours when in a hurry. But cure, the more time you provide the writer with, the lower is the price.
- Academic level. There are three basic levels. The Undergraduate covers high school and college. The University level is for those who study for a Bachelor’s degree. Choosing the Professional option, you will receive a Master’s or a PhD level work.
- Writer category. Basic – a standard writer that requires no extra charge. Advanced – native English writer, who is one of the best in the requested field of study. Top – native English writer, who has the best rating.
- Preferred writer. You can choose this option only if the deadline for your order is more than 24 hours.
- VIP service. By selecting this option, you make your order #1 for our Customer Support Representatives, meaning all your requests will be answered in the first place, and you will receive text message notifications of your order’s progress.
- Text message. This option allows you to ask for the instant text messages about the statuses of your paper, separately from the VIP service extra.
- Plagiarism report. We can provide you with the official proof that the writing you receive is original. A plagiarism report provided by WebCheck will be sent to you after you approve the writing.
- Abstract page. You may be required to add an Abstract page to the assignment – just choose this extra.
- Sources used. By selecting this option, you will get the digital copy of the materials that have been used as the sources in your assignment. The documents in .doc/.docx/.pdf formats, or as print screens of the pages used, can be downloaded in your control panel after the completion of your order.
- Table of contents. This will help create the best first impression of your paper.
- Editor’s check. Due to this option, you will be sure that your writing is 100% highly qualitative.
We also offer discounts to our customers. You can get a 5 discount if your order’s price is above $500. And you can get a 10% discount if your order’s price is above $1000.
Please pay attention that the price of your order does not include the VAT. The VAT is automatically added to the order’s cost if you are a customer from the EU. There are a couple of ways of payment and consequently, different currencies. So, if you are paying for our work not in USA dollars, keep in mind that there might be an additional fee. Also, it must be mentioned that when a customer requests for a refund, VAT means nothing in this case.